You have RTLS Studio running, all Tags and Anchors are installed, and you can start with RTLS System configuration to be set up based on your needs.
How to proceed
- As the first configuration step, you should follow Procedure of Master Selection, after you can define Anchor Restrictions.
- When Master(s) selected, you can check synchronization stability.
- If the Tags, for your use case, are in the same height we recommned define Z-Axis Compensation.
- For more complex projects you can apply Advanced Zones.
Finally, after master selection is done we recommend to make an RTLS Studio back up.
Chapters in this section:
- Procedure for Master Selection
- Using TCP Synchronization
- Using UDP-AD Synchronization
- Z-Axis Compensation
- 1D Cells
- Advanced Zones
- UWB Backchannel
- Tag Zones
- Other Configuration