RTLS UWB Kit package includes also myRTLS Care+ demo license for one month.
myRTLS Care is our proactive and preventative package of services and software. This comprehensive set of features includes everything from real-time alerts and predictive notifications to immediate hardware delivery.
myRTLS Care for RTLS Kit Includes
- Device Care → Check the status and analytics of your operations on convenient and organized dashboards.
- Advanced Analytics → Stay informed of the metrics that matter most to your operations thanks to real-time alerts.
- Reports → Obtain automatically generated reports and conveniently identify opportunities for optimization.
- RTLS Player → Verify the system’s performance and identify areas for improvement. RTLS Player enables you to replay and tune the Sewio RTLS remotely.
- Consultancy → Addressing the most critical issues first, to remote support access – enabling our team to pinpoint the issue and resolve it faster.
RTLS Kit deployment consultation as a part of myRTLS Care+
Within the RTLS kit package, you have a consultancy with our CX team engineer. The consultation includes assistance during RTLS Kit deployment - we assist during your first steps with Anchor deployment, RTLS Studio installation as well as the kit commissioning. The goal is to optimize/tune Sewio RTLS in the best way for your needs.
How to set a connection to myRTLS Cloud?
To establish a connection between RTLS Server and myRTLS Cloud, you need to install Device Care Data Probe on your RTLS Server. That requires meeting several requirements:
- Ubuntu 18.04 with sudo access.
- RTLS Studio 2.3.0 or higher.
- Outgoing connection to host http://influxdb.myrtls.com on port 443.
- Enabled Device logs in RTLS Manager section RTLS Server Setting.
More details see on page Native Ubuntu Installation - Device Care as well as the myRTLS Care requirements.
More details about myRTLS Care you can find in section myRTLS Care.