Tag Leonardo OEM includes products:
- Tag Leonardo Personal OEM
- Tag Leonardo Asset OEM
- Tag Leonardo Vehicle OEM
Tag Leonardo OEM shall not be considered a finished end-product fit for general consumer use. Sewio assumes no liability for putting Tag Leonardo OEM on the market. Persons handling the product(s) must have electronics training and observe good engineering practice standards. As such, the goods being provided are not intended to be complete in terms of required design-, marketing-, and/or manufacturing-related protective considerations, including product safety and environmental measures typically found in end products that incorporate such semiconductor components or circuit boards.
Incorporating Tag Leonardo OEM into your own product may require re-certification.
Following standards should be considered before putting final product on EU market:
Device Safety EN 62368-1 and Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU.
- Tag Leonardo OEM should not be placed into other than plastic enclosure.
- No metal parts including wires should be in a proximity to the Tag Leonardo OEM board as they can affect the antenna radiation pattern.
Here are product items which should be specifically considered:
- revising product labeling, technical documentation, and declaration of conformity as appropriate
- amending risk management procedures e.g., gap measurement, sample testing and complaints monitoring
Caution! ESD sensitive device. Precaution should be used when handling the device in order to prevent permanent damage.