Available on all variants of Tag Leonardo with FW 3.120.0 and newer.
Firmware update is done via Bluetooth Low Energy interface using device with Android 4.3+ or iOS 9.0+.
The battery capacity must exceed at least 40% (2.5V) for Tag Leonardo Asset and 10% (3.3V) for Tag Leonardo iMU/Personal otherwise the upgrade process is canceled.
Changelog can be found here.
- Install application nRF Toolbox for BLE from Google Play. It may not work on all mobile phones. Application is developed by Nordic Semiconductor.
Download FW package for Tag Leonardo from Sewio Partner Portal to your Android / iPhone device.
Open application nRF Toolbox for BLE.
Select DFU (Device firmware update).
5. Tap the „Select file“, from popup menu select „Distribution packet (ZIP)“, tap „OK“ and find downloaded FW package in your device.
6. Select „All“ and tap „OK“
10. Once the update is complete, the tag will be restarted and the new FW should be started.
- following devices might not work with the nRF Toolbox application:
- Samsung Note 10