- Put the tag on the Qi charger pad.
- Charger should indicate charging status via LED within a few seconds, the same should be indicated on the tag' s charger LED.
- Charging time for Tag iMU is approximately 5,5 hours. (charging current set to 73mA)
- After the charging is done, charger would indicate the ready status via LED.
- Charging can be done only within 0 ~ 45 °C, never charge the tag outside specified temperature range.
- Never put any other object between tag and charger.
- Charging can be done only with Qi compliant charger.
- Tag was tested with following Qi chargers: Samsung Fast Charge (EP-PN920), Samsung (EP-PA510), Adata (CW0050).