Please revise following points during the Wi-Fi infrastructure planning:
- Ideally, anchors should have dedicated AP network.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network for RTLS is not in interference with other Wi-Fi networks nearby. You can use the following free tool to scan the Wi-Fi spectrum and select the most suitable radio channel: external link.
- Also make sure that the Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces on the AP (Access Point) are connected, in case you are using both for RTLS.
- It is recommended to connect the server to the AP by using cable rather than Wi-Fi.
- Always use AP or Wi-Fi router recommended by Sewio.
Anchor firmware FW v2.001 for Wi-Fi backhaul is limited to five anchors. A fully scalable version is available from FW v3.005 applied TCP synchronization and RTLS Studio 2.0.